for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop 360 Levels (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Earthy Pink (P, $28.00) is darker, glossier (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Strawberry Drip (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Darya (P, $22.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Chanel Tweed Coralline (LE, $45.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- Phytosurgence Simmer (P, $17.07) is hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Warmth Index (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Coral Cutie (P, $25.50) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Gentle Coral (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- Salt New York Peach (P, $16.00) is lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
$18.00/0.35 oz. – $51.43 Per Ounce
It is imagined to have a “buildable wash of shade” with long-wear and a “cushiony system” that “melts” onto pores and skin for a “pure end.” Whereas it seemed firmer within the raised domed pan, it was instantly emollient to the touch–creamy, easy, and light-weight, and sure, balm-like.
The shades tended to have extra medium to semi-opaque, buildable protection that had been extra inclined to sheer out when utilized to pores and skin, so it was finest to use one layer, let it dry down a bit, after which apply one other layer if trying to construct up protection. It felt extra like a powder-like product as soon as it was utilized to my pores and skin because it dried down fairly shortly, although it wasn’t unmoveable.
The blushes utilized properly utilizing a fingertip to choose up and pat on shade, although I discovered that the system generally lifted up extra matte foundations, so I’d advocate pairing it with sheerer-coverage basis (or tinted moisturizer) or with a satin or natural-finish basis (and earlier than powdering).
Most shades lasted round eight hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our About Face Cheek Freak Blush Balm swatches.
Isodecyl Isononanoate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Artificial Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 15850 (Purple 6), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 15850 (Purple 7 Lake), Hydrogenated Castor Oil].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.