Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette is now obtainable at ulta.com and the query of the second is, “Do we would like it?” I’ve by no means needed to ask this query earlier than when it got here to Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palettes. It was extra a query of, “WHEN CAN I GET THIS? I NEED IT NOW!” However the previous couple of releases have been meh for me and I discover myself being very unexcited to choose them up. Additionally, dare I say it? The Norvina Palettes have been simply an excessive amount of for me. I feel these palettes have been attractive and so they’re thrilling for anybody who needs a bunch of daring eyeshadows of their life. However it doesn’t really feel like a practical collection of shades that the typical shopper would use each day. It’s not such as you’re going to go to the workplace in vibrant oranges and purples! Could possibly be I’m getting older and simply don’t admire loud shades as a lot as I used to.
We undergo no such points with the Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palettes! No loopy colours right here! No vibrant oranges or daring blues! This can be a fairly elegant eyeshadow palette for Vacation or night appears. It consists of 12 model new shades in matte and highly-reflective metallic shimmers. As you will have observed it’s a “palette” and never an “eyeshadow palette” which suggests there are shades that may’t be used on the eyes. Fortunate sufficient, it’s not an half and even quarter quantity of shadows that aren not eye protected! It’s merely one. Dune is the shade no really useful for eye use.
- Rose Quartz (metallic pink champagne with glowing displays)
- Royal (glowing burgundy with pink displays)
- Haze (metallic silver gold with multi-dimensional displays)
- Rose Fireplace (metallic fiery copper with multi-dimensional displays)
- Sunrose (matte peachy-brown with glowing displays)
- Nova (metallic golden bronze with multi-dimensional displays)
- Heavenly (metallic platinum gold with multi-dimensional displays)
- Factor (metallic rosy brown)
- Ashes (matte greyish-taupe with glowing displays)
- Dune (matte rustic brown)
- Nocture (metallic greystone with glowing displays)
- Noble (matte plum brown)
As with all issues this palette has a little bit of a worth improve by round $10. Keep in mind when the 12-pan eyeshadow palettes have been $45? They’re now $55!
The query of whether or not I need this or not continues to be unanswered. Maybe, maybe, maybe…however for now I’m not but reaching for my pockets.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette is out there now are you buying it?