Chanel Intense Coral Water-Recent Blush ($50.00 for 0.5 oz.) is a light-medium orange-leaning coral with sturdy, heat undertones and a satin end, as soon as it dried down. Whereas it didn’t seem significantly superb swatched on my arm, it did apply fairly effectively to my cheeks with a brush.
- Sheer protection, buildable to semi-sheer
- Have to be utilized to again of hand & swirled collectively
- Utilized evenly with a brush
- Utilized inconsistently with fingertips
- Lengthy-wearing (8 hours)
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose (P, $34.00) is extra shimmery, glossier (95% comparable).
- Tarte Mistletoe (LE, ) is darker (90% comparable).
- Chanel Heat Pink (P, $50.00) is cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Between the Sheets (P, $8.00) is extra pigmented (90% comparable).
- Iconic London Cheeky Coral (P, $27.00) is lighter, brighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- ILIA Ladybird (P, $34.00) is extra pigmented, hotter, glossier (85% comparable).
- Rose Inc Heliotrope (P, $18.00) is extra shimmery, extra pigmented, cooler (85% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Georgia Peach (LE, $9.00) is lighter, brighter, extra pigmented (85% comparable).
These are prone to be very comparable shades primarily based on our duping algorithm.
$50.00/0.5 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have a a “sheer contact of color” with a “natural-loloking flushed impact” that “hydrates” pores and skin for 8-hours. Per the model, you are imagined to dispense product onto the again of your hand after which use fingertips or a brush.
It is a important step, although they omitted what I believe is a very powerful a part of the step/reasoning: the “micro-droplet pigments” should be damaged up and blended in with the water base. I discovered that fingertips did the worst job with this, the place as an artificial stippling brush made quick work and subtle the pigments and water collectively for a good consequence.
An artificial brush additionally labored finest for making use of the very skinny, watery consistency with out lifting up base merchandise. Fingertips appeared extra liable to shifting round base merchandise after I tried patting on the liquid blush.
The protection was sheer and may very well be constructed as much as semi-sheer protection with a second layer. It dried all the way down to a satin finish–not fairly matte however not dewy as plenty of the water evaporated. The blush lasted for eight hours on me earlier than fading barely.
Browse all of our Chanel Water-Recent Blush swatches.
AQUA (WATER) | HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE | GLYCERIN | METHYL GLUCETH-20 | PENTYLENE GLYCOL | DIGLYCERIN | OCTYLDODECANOL | CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT | CHLORPHENESIN | BUTYLENE GLYCOL | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | CARBOMER | POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID | DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE | POLYGLYCERIN-3 | TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM | ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE | TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE | PROPYLENE CARBONATE | AMODIMETHICONE | SODIUM HYDROXIDE | SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE | ALCALIGENES POLYSACCHARIDES | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | LYSINE | MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL57A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to get pleasure from and love! We advocate signing as much as benefit from customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful sources for you:
Examine Any Two
Curious how two shades examine to one another? Kind within the shades beneath to get prompt side-by-side swatches!