Glad Friday, stunning creatures! Right this moment I’m kicking off a brand new weekly function beginning with Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst Mani as my first Indie Friday. Thanks a lot to Cupcake Polish for sending me Shimmering Sunburst, Queening, Cloudburst, and Can You Dig It?
Pr + bought by me. All opinions are my very own.
The place to Purchase
Cupcake Polish nail polishes sometimes promote for $13 every.
About Cupcake Polish
Cupcake Polish is an indie nail polish model that began in July 2013. They handmix high-quality, complicated, stunning nail polishes. All of their merchandise are cruelty-free. I’ve bought and cherished many colours through the years together with 5 years, Blue Tourmaline, Amethyst, Garnet, Mr. Mint, Jolly, Aurora Borealis, Lilac Skies, and Hamilton. I particularly love Aurora Borealis, Lilac Skies and Hamilton.
Cupcake Polish Swatches
Beneath are swatches of Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst on the nail wheel together with a number of different orange household iridescent nail polishes. Some images had been taken in direct daylight, and the others had been in oblique daylight, across the hour earlier than sundown. I did three coats of every coloration and a topcoat for shine.
Clockwise from Aurora Borealis (black), Cloudburst (blue), Shimmering Sunburst (coral), Can You Dig It? (orange), Queening (rusty crimson), Hamilton (creamsicle orange), and Lilac Skies (gentle purple)
Listed below are the Cupcake Polish nail polish descriptions for every shade.
- Shimmering Sunburst is a coral shimmery iridescent polish with silver holographic glitter. The polish seems to be golden orange from sure angles.
- Can You Dig It? is a wealthy orange with pink to inexperienced iridescent aurora shimmer.
- Queening is a shimmery rusty orangey crimson with iridescent shimmer that shifts to blue, purple, pink, and orange.
- Hamilton is a lightweight coral with blue to pink iridescent shimmers.
- Lilac Skies is a lightweight iridescent purple with blue to inexperienced aurora shimmer and silver holographic glitter.
- Aurora Borealis is a black jelly stuffed with shifting multichrome and iridescent flakies that shift with teal, blue, purple, pink, and gold.
- Cloudburst is a lovely iridescent blue with orange to inexperienced to gold iridescent aurora shimmers.
See extra Cupcake Polish nail polish swatches!
Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst Mani
This can be a stunning coloration for Summer time!
Orange and Blue Mani
If you’re on the lookout for quick full protection gel ideas and you’ve got flat nailbeds like I do, I extremely advocate trying out the Painted Desert Xtra Quick Almond ideas. I didn’t lower these down in any respect; I solely calmly filed the perimeters. These match me higher than some other ideas I’ve tried up to now. I want they’d an Xtra Quick Stiletto tip.
Multichromes, duochromes, iridescence and flakies are a number of of my favourite issues in the case of indie nail polishes. I really like the iridescent aurora shimmers and flakies in Cupcake Polish.
What do you consider Cupcake Polish and Shimmering Sunburst? What colours are you sporting proper now?