Hey There! Only a fast heads up. Our posts could include affiliate hyperlinks, that means we could earn fee. All photos courtesy of manufacturers talked about.
E.L.F. simply launched their new Halo Glow Liquid Filter and we’ve bought all the small print! The glow booster is accessible now and priced at $14.00.
- Skincare-makeup hybrid for glowing, dewy pores and skin
- Complexion seems to be wholesome and extra radiant
- Can be utilized 4 methods: put on alone, over or beneath make-up, combine with basis or use as highlighter
- Enriched with skin-loving substances like Squalane and Hyaluronic Acid
- Out there in 8 common shades that work throughout all pores and skin tones