Fenty magnificence arrives with new merchandise and oh boy, they’re unique, fairly fascinating and …actually good!
These new merchandise are eyeshadows, the Snap Shadows Combine & Match palettes. There are 8 completely different palettes, every containing 6 shadows. The enjoyable reality is that youcan “snap” two palettes collectively creating your personal mixture of 12 shadows.
When it comes to worth, every palette is fairly accessible at a worth of $25 / 33.50 CHF on manor.ch.
Listed here are the completely different palettes:
– 1/ true neutrals: this the proper impartial, on daily basis palette. You will have a beige shade to set your eye primer, a wonderful medium brown for the transition, a darker brown to deepen the look and three beautiful shimmery shades (a pinky gold, a coppery gold and a bronze). The shades are simple to work with and are usually not patchy. High quality is absolutely good and the colour concord, good.
– 2/ cool neutrals: this can be a nice cool-toned palette. The dusty-mauvy-pink is ideal as a transition colour, you additionally get a darker brown to deepen the look and a few beautiful shimmers together with a deep purple. I personally actually like the two rose gold shimmers in addition to the taupe one. That is considered one of my favourite snap shadow palettes!
– 3/ deep neutrals: it comprises 4 mattes, some ligher and darker ones together with a stunning vibrant orange matte! There are additionally 2 shimmery shades. I suppose this palette will likely be a favourite of many individuals as this colour scheme is all the time extremely popular. It’s undoubtedly a heat palette.
– 4/ rose: that is one other favourite of mine (I really like pink shadows!). You get 2 mattes, 2 shimmers and a glittery shade. General, the shadows are simple to work with and have an amazing high quality.
– 5/ peach: this palette comprises 3 mattes and three shimmers, considered one of which has a duochrome impact (the primary colour swatched). I actually like the colours of this palette however I want there was additionally a darker colour in it to deepen the outer v, it might have changed one of many 2 lighter mattes wich are a bit too related. That stated, as I actually like the remainder of the colours, I am not too mad at it and nonetheless assume it is a good palette.
– 6/ smoky: it comprises 3 mattes and three shimmery shades, all of them are fairly deep (besides the shimmery beige). I have never used this palette but as I do not normally go for too darkish colours. So I can not actually say something about how they carry out. By swatching them, they appear to be working very well.
– 7/ cadet: it comprises 4 mattes, 2 shimmers and 1 duochrome. I actually just like the concord of colours of this palette. It type of jogs my memory of ABH subculture palette though the colours are nonetheless a bit completely different. The mustard and the kaki colours are gorgeous!
– 8/pastel frost: this palette comprises solely shimmery shades. I used to be a bit uncertain the right way to use it but it surely truly works by itself as nicely. Doing a halo eye with the inexperienced and the yellow within the center is a shocking combo! In fact, this palette works additionally nice together with another palettes containing extra mattes.
General I actually just like the idea of those palettes! They’re small, simple to hold round, not too costly and the standard is there. I believe they’re additionally properly suited to individuals who do not personal a lot of make-up or individuals who wish to expertise with completely different colours. They are a good place to begin! In fact, they work as nicely awesomely if you happen to’re extra an professional and simply need completely different colour combos. They pressured me to attempt completely different colour mixtures I would not have tried. So sure, I actually like them!