Give Me Glow Halo Pressed Highlighter ($17.25 for 0.28 oz.) is a vivid, white gold with delicate, yellowy gold shift paired with a shiny, metallic end. It had wealthy colour protection the place a little bit went a good distance, so utilizing a lighter-hand was preferrred when initially working with this shade (and the components basically).
The feel was comfortable, calmly creamy, and easy to the contact with a good quantity of slip, which helped the highlighter look extra “melted” on my pores and skin as soon as utilized and blended out. It stayed on nicely for eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Pat McGrath Pale Gold 002 (LE, $30.00) is brighter (95% related).
- Huda Magnificence Santorini (LE, ) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Make-up Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (LE, $19.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- Becca Pearl Flashes Gold (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- LORAC Star Reader (LE, $23.00) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Winter Bloom (LE, $4.99) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- Chanel Duo de Camelias (Proper) (LE, $80.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% related).
$17.25/0.28 oz. – $61.61 Per Ounce
The components is described as being “finely-milled,” “extremely pigmented,” “non-glittery,” and as having “excessive shine.” They’re extremely intense, extremely metallic, and really richly pigmented highlighters. If you happen to’re somebody who prefers a softer sheen, extra buildable highlighters, or tends to be heavier handed, this components is probably not an excellent match. If you happen to’re somebody who cannot get sufficient shimmer and shine and prefers very pigmented cheek merchandise, this components will ship.
The end ranged from calmly metallic to intensely metallic, and in consequence, some shades had been extra susceptible to emphasizing my pores and skin texture when worn at extra medium to semi-opaque (or greater) protection. Most shades had been totally opaque with little or no product needed–a little went a good distance for certain! They weren’t glittery, because the shimmer was geneerally finer and lived up extra to the “excessive shine” declare made by the model.
The consistency was easy, virtually cream-like, and had a fragility to it that made me choose utilizing a brush that was extra rounded after which tapping it towards the floor or calmly swirling however no pushing ahead or else I felt I received method an excessive amount of product for a single software. If you happen to’re accustomed to the model’s eyeshadows, the highlighters felt much like me, simply with a barely much less agency press as compared. For many shades, they utilized evenly and blended out with out a lot effort.
The shades lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Pressed Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, NYLON – 12, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, TIN OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.