Beautiful eyes as simple as 1-2-3…
We’ve all completed it — you make the choice to purchase a gorgeous new eye shadow palette, you open it, admiring its recent look, after which panic units in. How do you employ it? And with what? What does every shade do??
Earlier than we bounce into how one can apply eyeshadow, let’s begin on the very starting — what’s eye shadow? Merely put, eye shadow accentuates, enhances, or highlights the attention space, creating shade and depth, relying on what colours are used.
Gentle colours spotlight, bringing areas ahead. They’re an amazing possibility to use to the internal nook of the attention and forehead bone. Corresponding to PurePressed Eye Shadow Singles Bone, French Vanilla or Oyster
Medium colours assist to outline the form of the attention and bridge the hole between darkish and lightweight shades when mixing. PurePressed Eye Shadow Singles Sienna or Supernova
Darkish colours create depth and assist to contour the attention form along with including depth. Most frequently, a darkish shade will likely be utilized to the lash line, outer nook, and/or or crease. Like PurePressed Eye Shadow Singles Jewel or Darkish Suede
With our NEW PurePressed Eye Shadows, there are various wealthy, vibrant choices from which to decide on. Enable us that will help you “paint by numbers” with a few of our assortment.
The cell a part of our eyelid. Your medium or primary shadow colours are used right here.
4. Higher Lash Line
The realm above the eyelid the place the lashes start. Darkish colours could also be used rather than liner.
5. Outer Nook
The outer nook of the attention. Darkish colours will add dimension and create a deepening impact.
3. Forehead Bone
The realm instantly beneath the forehead. Gentle colours will entice gentle and assist with total mixing.
6. Inside Nook
The internal nook of the attention.
Eye Shadow Seems
On a regular basis look, that includes Candy Spot Triple
- Begin by making use of matte peach all around the lid to the forehead bone to prime and as a base (we advocate utilizing the Deluxe Shader Brush)
- Subsequent, use the Chisel Shader Brush to use matte off white on the lid, specializing in the middle
- Utilizing the Eye Contour Brush, apply matte heat brown into the crease of the attention, mixing out. For extra definition, use the Smudge Brush to use the identical shade to the decrease lash line
Storm Chaser Smokey Eye, that includes NEW Storm Chaser palette
- Place Calm, a shimmery comfortable pink all around the socket with the Camouflage brush
- Utilizing the Eye Contour Brush, apply Hurricane, a matte black, into the crease, mixing nicely with the identical brush, or a clear Crease Brush
- Mix Rumble (matte taupe) into the forehead bone with the Deluxe Shader Brush, softening any harsh edges from Hurricane
- To convey further gentle and a spotlight to the eyes, dot the shimmery platinum Rain within the internal nook with Smudge Brush
LIGHTNING – shimmery silver
RUMBLE – matte taupe
CALM – shimmery comfortable pink
THUNDER – matte gray plum
RAIN – shimmery platinum
HURRICANE – matte black
Naturally Glam Day look, that includes Naturally Glam Palette
- Press the shimmery cream Feather into the lid, as much as the forehead bone utilizing the Camouflage Brush for intense colour payoff.
- Mix Tulle and Satin(shimmery gold + shimmery rose) into the crease, to create depth and dimension, utilizing Crease Brush
- Apply Velvet (shimmery chocolate brown) to the outer nook in a V-shape, mixing softly with smudge brush
FEATHER – shimmery cream impartial
LACE – shimmery copper gold
NEW TULLE – shimmery vintage gold
SATIN – shimmery rose quartz
VELVET – shimmery chocolate brown
NEW SEQUIN – shimmery plum brown
What brush goes with what?
Extra Utility Suggestions:
- How one can mix eyeshadow: use a clear, fluffy brush to melt any harsh edges or transition colours. Use gentle stress so your shadow stays crisp and never “muddy.”
- When you’re new to making use of eyeshadow, think about making use of a medium shade as your base tone to transition between colours extra simply, utilizing a lighter shade to focus on the forehead bone, or internal nook of the attention
PurePressed Eye Shadows can be utilized moist or dry!
- Amp up your look by spritzing the Eye Liner Brush with a Hydration Spray and line your higher lid with a darkish shade
- For a foiled impact, spray the Chisel Shader Brush with a Hydration Spray and dip right into a metallic shade for a glamorous look
As soon as you already know the essential components and have your favourite gentle, medium, and darkish shades chosen, you may recreate it throughout palettes and colours! We will’t wait so that you can expertise our new PurePressed Eye Shadows. Clear colour by no means regarded this good.