for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Nudegasm (Tremendous Glow) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Dior Peach Delight (007) (LE, $50.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- NABLA Cosmetics Privilege (P, $26.00) is lighter, cooler (95% comparable).
- Maybelline Molten Peach (P, $9.99) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Taffy (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Sol Physique Bronze Hour (LE, $12.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Morning After (PiP, $8.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- City Decay NSFW (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is lighter (90% comparable).
$48.00/0.17 oz. – $282.35 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have an “ultra-reflective end” and “silken really feel” to provide a “excessive depth glow.” The feel felt extra emollient, virtually moist to the contact, although it was distinctively a powder-based formulation in apply.
It had principally opaque, buildable colour protection with a really skinny, light-weight texture that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with ease. The end was “excessive depth” however did not emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. It wore effectively for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.