for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $41.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Givenchy African Mild Gold (LE, $41.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- NARS Rêve Salé I (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Charlotte Tilbury Mild (2) (P, $44.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Make-up Revolution Liquid Euphoric Gold (P, $9.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Lisa Eldridge Crystal Nebula (P, $38.00) is darker, glossier (90% comparable).
- Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Virgio (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- elf Honest-Mild (P, $14.00) is much less shimmery, darker, glossier (85% comparable).
- NYX Crystal Glare (P, $6.99) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Smashbox Flip It On Pearl (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$26.01/0.25 oz. – $104.04 Per Ounce
It is speculated to be a “cream-to-powder method” that “might be utilized and handled like a pressed powder product.” It’s designed to present a “light veil of luminosity” fairly than a “glow from house.”
The model recommends utilizing a brush to use it, although fingertips might be used; they are saying to keep away from to pushing as it will probably trigger the product to harden and turn into stiff over time. I preferred utilizing a denser, extra flat-topped blush or highlighter brush for choosing up and buffing product onto my pores and skin with this method.
It is an attention-grabbing texture, because it was, in truth, “dry to the contact” as they model described. It felt extra powder-like than cream-like, and usually, cream-to-powder has a creamier really feel that dries all the way down to a powder-like end. As a substitute, these simply had extra glide than a conventional powder (and thus, no powderiness both).
They labored greatest on high of extra hydrated pores and skin or less-matte basis, as I discovered that they did not go on as seamlessly over medium-coverage, matte foundation–it seemed drier and extra powdery, although it softened and seemed higher after a couple of hours of damage. They seemed significantly seamless, glowing however not overtly shimmery on naked pores and skin and on lighter-coverage, dewier foundations (like a tinted moisturizer or something with a extra luminous end).
The impact is de facto pretty for individuals who favor a extra hydrating/dewy base, whether or not that is naked pores and skin or one thing else, although. It offers a “veil” of glow that delivers a delicate reflective high quality that does not intensify pores and skin texture and actually diffuses throughout the pores and skin as a result of extra clear base. They wore effectively for seven to eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Phytosurgence Spectral Shine Radiance Balm swatches.
ISODODECANE, MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ISODODECANE (AND) ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA WAX, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND) CAPYRLYL GLYCOL. MAY CONTAIN: TITAINIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77499, 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.