Vieve Cherub Sundown Blush ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a brighter, medium-dark pink with delicate, heat undertones and a semi-matte end. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation paired with a barely thinner, drier consistency that was considerably powdery however lacked the blendability that might be excellent for a blush formulation.
I discovered that the powder tended to stay strongly wherever initially utilized and had hassle diffusing and spreading it out. It wore nicely for eight hours earlier than fading visibly on me.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Patrick Ta She’s That Woman (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- NARS Scorching Pursuit (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Too Confronted So Peachy (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Colored Raine Injury Management (Blush) (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Jouer Kiss Me (PiP, ) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Dior Miss (047) (P, $46.00) is darker (90% related).
- The Estee Edit Purr Pink (03) (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Secret Crush (LE, $12.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Swirled (LE, $12.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Natasha Denona Pink (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, brighter, hotter (90% related).
$32.00/0.18 oz. – $177.78 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “excessive color repay” however be “straightforward to construct and mix.” The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and I would argue that they had been pigmented sufficient the place it wasn’t “straightforward” to construct up as the colour tended to take a seat the place initially utilized and wasn’t as readily unfold out and subtle as prime tier blush formulation are.
The end was extra satin to semi-matte, so not overtly shimmery (besides one shade, on the time of assessment), however not a real matte end both. The consistency was pretty delicate, barely drier and thinner, with gentle to reasonable powderiness within the pan. It was a good blush formulation however not essentially the most blendable and was most forgiving utilized over a matte base (whether or not set with powder, drier pores and skin, and so on.). The thinner/drier really feel made it extra susceptible to emphasizing pores and skin texture (like several flakiness).
Most shades lasted seven to eight hours on me earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Vieve Sundown Blush swatches.
TALC, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.