Vieve Pesca Sundown Blush ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a brighter, mild orange with reasonable, heat undertones and a satin end. This had barely extra seen shimmer in comparison with the opposite blushes within the vary. The feel was comfortable, easy, and blendable–it was one of many better-performing shades I attempted from the model on this components.
It had opaque coloration protection, as marketed, that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and unfold out effectively. It stayed on properly for eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Excuse My French (LE, $12.00) is much less shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- MAC That is Peachy (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Anastasia Miami (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Cunning (LE, $12.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (Blush) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- NARS Luster (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% comparable).
- Tarte Lucky (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% comparable).
- By Terry Tropical Sundown #1 (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% comparable).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (Excessive Depth) (Blush) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% comparable).
- Make-up Geek Summer season Fling (P, $10.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% comparable).
$32.00/0.18 oz. – $177.78 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “excessive color repay” however be “simple to construct and mix.” The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and I would argue that they had been pigmented sufficient the place it wasn’t “simple” to construct up as the colour tended to sit down the place initially utilized and wasn’t as readily unfold out and subtle as high tier blush formulation are.
The end was extra satin to semi-matte, so not overtly shimmery (besides one shade, on the time of overview), however not a real matte end both. The consistency was pretty comfortable, barely drier and thinner, with mild to reasonable powderiness within the pan. It was a good blush components however not essentially the most blendable and was most forgiving utilized over a matte base (whether or not set with powder, drier pores and skin, and so on.). The thinner/drier really feel made it extra susceptible to emphasizing pores and skin texture (like every flakiness).
Most shades lasted seven to eight hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Vieve Sundown Blush swatches.
TALC, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.